• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
eyeguy 54

Sunset

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• It seems to be working😉
    • I've heard good things about the Browning's. 
    • Just curious- what about your old now is making you switch?   I've shot both and have no real concerns with either. Elite makes a nice bow and has several good options over the past few years. But... regardless of brand there are lots of good options out there. Shoot what feels good to you and hits where you're aiming. Totally generic,  but good advice IMO. 
    • I was surprised by that too Wanderer. I bought 2 of them about a month ago and am giving them a whirl. I've got 3 on bear baits right now. I'll have a feel for them in a couple weeks. 
    • I did not last year and I am not sure about this year.  I would sure like to.  New job and some new help at the hunt didnt allow me time to volunteer last year.  Hope this year is different.
    • The Moultrie M50 was rated 81/100 on Trailcam pro.  I was surprised to see the majority of the highest rated cameras were Browning.  I like the Browning brand for firearms but have considered many of their other products to be mid-level offerings.
    • I'm not sure Hoyt4 I've never messed with the video part. I'll take a look when I get home. 
    • MJ 1657 I just bought an M50. Mills had them on sale for $129.99. The infared version was $139.99. Only been using it for about a week and so far I like it. That buck in the night time pictures is quite a ways out from the camera.    I've had a Moultrie 880 for years and it's been a solid camera.    MJ Did this Moultrie have picture video at the same time like the old 880? I have not found another camera to do that but the Moultrie and it's great. I'm running out of this version only have two left now.
    • I just bought an M50. Mills had them on sale for $129.99. The infared version was $139.99. Only been using it for about a week and so far I like it. That buck in the night time pictures is quite a ways out from the camera.    I've had a Moultrie 880 for years and it's been a solid camera.