• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Signing In

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

going4it, it's all about choice. Now folks have it. Old habits can make it tough at 1st, I agree.

Leech,  posting pics is real easy!

Just click on the paperclip at bottom left of the reply box. 

Choose your file.

Choose your pic.

Pics will show in text box.

Then submit reply.

As far as other emoticons I can't help.

​Or you can just drag and drop. For youtube or other hosted videos/pictures just click the insert other media tab and select insert image from URL.

​Or you can just drag and drop. For youtube or other hosted videos/pictures just click the insert other media tab and select insert image from URL.

​Thanks Rick. I'm one who hates Change too!!  But, I'll get over it!  :D  Hey the emoticons are now working as well. All is right with the world again! :P

​Thanks Rick. I'm one who hates Change too!!  But, I'll get over it!  :D  Hey the emoticons are now working as well. All is right with the world again! :P

​Emoticons are fixed. Don't forget to 'Like this' in folks posts that you appreciate.

I am having a problem that when I click on a topic it doesn't go to the new post.  I have to go through all the replies.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Mike

​Click the black dot or star next to the post if you want to go to the last seen post.

Now this is weird....  I was on the home page and clicked on the link for "blaze pink" on the right side, and what should appear but a forum thread in the old format.    When I went back to the index it was still in old format until I clicked on another thread near the top, and suddenly new format....

Very strange, very strange

I have noticed when on the HSO side, the forums that are on FM side, like SE MN etc look like they have new posts when, if one clicks the link and goes there there are actually goes there it is not so. 

I have noticed when on the HSO side, the forums that are on FM side, like SE MN etc look like they have new posts when, if one clicks the link and goes there there are actually goes there it is not so. 

​LOL...now that is clear as mud. The don't show any posts, much less new ones. Or are you talking about the black icons with a white arrow that indicate you are going to a redirect (FM Forums in your case del).

Edited by Rick

On HSO the name of the forum is darker as is the graphic on the left on some forums.  Doesn't that indicate new content if one is signed in? 

To tell the truth I didn't notice the switch from a graphic with a bubble to one with an arrow, either.  I got confused with the convention of graying out stuff with no new content on HSO vrs the redirect stuff.  It sort of makes sense now that you explain it.  I wouldn't call it intuitive though. 

When I sign in I get this message. If I click the browser back arrow it takes me to the forums and I am logged in. Tried clearing my cookies but that didn't seem to help. Not a big deal since I know I can just hit the back arrow and I'm in. Just wondering what happened.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at _%dbi%ff%f7%e2%b2_%a7_h%a7_%eb(%b5%a7(_%f7%e8%ae%e9%ac%fd%aai_'_%b6*'%b3%f7(%ad%ef%e2_%d7%ab}%a7_%fe*lr_%e7y%cb____%a2y%der%daa%a5%da_%ae_,._"_g%b2%d5%c6%bd%eb%bdu%ef_{kwyk%c7=%e3f%de%f3m%dbq%be=%ba%b9a%b6%daw_av__-%b2_-%a2%eb]%a2_%ecr_%b6_%fa%20%bak6_'v%db%ae%f6%ad%ebn%aet%e8_%dbi%dc__%d8xh%b6%cah%b6_%adv_%20%b1%ca&%d8w%e8%ae%e9%ac%d8]%c5__"_%fa%e8q%eb,%dc8%a9%b1%ca'_%e7-%db%a9_%cbp%f5q%afz%ef]{%e3%de%da%dd%dez%f1%cfx%d9%b7%bc%d3v%dco_v%ea'w_m%ba%efm%ba%ad%e7%f6%e7_n%ae]%b9%e4=%c3_%dbi%db_%c0%db__%db____l%a6_h%ba%d7h%a2%bb_%a2m%b9%d8w%e8%ae%e9%ac%db__%db%aa%de_ny_%d6%adkny_ny_%c7!zg%b6%e7_%f7__m%a7n%aby%fd%b9%e4_z%b5%ad%b9%e4=%b9%e4_h%b2%dd%b9%e4=%c3__l%a6_h%ba%d7h%a2%bb_%a2m%ba%ad%e7%f6%e7_]j%d6%b6%e7_%f6%e7_ij%d8v%e7_%f7_nv_%fa%20%bak6%e7av%ea%b7_%db_a_%c2'%b5%ea%e7j]%b9%e4=%c3%d3n%aby%fd%b9%e4_%ac_%b8__%d9r%db_c%dc=.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

When I sign in I get this message. If I click the browser back arrow it takes me to the forums and I am logged in. Tried clearing my cookies but that didn't seem to help. Not a big deal since I know I can just hit the back arrow and I'm in. Just wondering what happened.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at _%dbi%ff%f7%e2%b2_%a7_h%a7_%eb(%b5%a7(_%f7%e8%ae%e9%ac%fd%aai_'_%b6*'%b3%f7(%ad%ef%e2_%d7%ab}%a7_%fe*lr_%e7y%cb____%a2y%der%daa%a5%da_%ae_,._"_g%b2%d5%c6%bd%eb%bdu%ef_{kwyk%c7=%e3f%de%f3m%dbq%be=%ba%b9a%b6%daw_av__-%b2_-%a2%eb]%a2_%ecr_%b6_%fa%20%bak6_'v%db%ae%f6%ad%ebn%aet%e8_%dbi%dc__%d8xh%b6%cah%b6_%adv_%20%b1%ca&%d8w%e8%ae%e9%ac%d8]%c5__"_%fa%e8q%eb,%dc8%a9%b1%ca'_%e7-%db%a9_%cbp%f5q%afz%ef]{%e3%de%da%dd%dez%f1%cfx%d9%b7%bc%d3v%dco_v%ea'w_m%ba%efm%ba%ad%e7%f6%e7_n%ae]%b9%e4=%c3_%dbi%db_%c0%db__%db____l%a6_h%ba%d7h%a2%bb_%a2m%b9%d8w%e8%ae%e9%ac%db__%db%aa%de_ny_%d6%adkny_ny_%c7!zg%b6%e7_%f7__m%a7n%aby%fd%b9%e4_z%b5%ad%b9%e4=%b9%e4_h%b2%dd%b9%e4=%c3__l%a6_h%ba%d7h%a2%bb_%a2m%ba%ad%e7%f6%e7_]j%d6%b6%e7_%f6%e7_ij%d8v%e7_%f7_nv_%fa%20%bak6%e7av%ea%b7_%db_a_%c2'%b5%ea%e7j]%b9%e4=%c3%d3n%aby%fd%b9%e4_%ac_%b8__%d9r%db_c%dc=.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

​We are checking to see what the issue is.