• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bear lottery results

When will the results of the bear lottery be available and how do we check them as soon as possible? I searched and it looks like last year they were available on May 16th. Must be soon...

I love ya scoot......well i mean "like" cough cough....

Halle wa was drawn for 41!!! WHOOOP WHOOOP!

Sung to the tune of Folsom prison.

I hear the bear a coming

its coming round the bend

she aint shot a big one

since i dont known when

Shes stuck in this here tree stand just to watch him die.....

if she dont shoot the big one.....I'll hang my head and cry....

Cant wait, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehe, good for you JB, good luck Im gona try for a surpluse, well scratch that, Im gonna keep my points cause of the odds of getting drawn next year and hang in no qouta and work with halle in qouta.

Perfect, All Summer Long!!, you guys will baiting, walking down the trail, "I hear the bear comin.... LOL

I did not know that JB, If I get a surplus, It dont affect my points? doubly sure on that?

The way it lines up this year should be an advantage for the hunter, being that September 1st is on the Tuesday before Labor day weekend. should give a guy a few days  before the woods become alive with all the vacationers! We are seeing more and more 4 wheelers every year, and just people in general in the woods. The last couple of years our baits were working great till labor day weekend rolled around, then nocturnal. Could be a coincidence, and I know there are other factors.

Bman, looks like it will just be me and you this year. Deadeye never got drawn on his 3rd year!!!! I did though!!!!!!! You get first choice bait site. I think I'm going to hold off for a late season bear.

Late season my azz!!! Let's go for a double on opening day :grin:

I ain't taking your best bait....no way..no how.... just looking forward to having a good time, helping out, and seeing you guys again. Also looking forward to taking you and Deadeye out fishing too :) (if he ain't to busy chasing girls)

You just let me know what you want me to bring for bait and treestands. Got a few cameras we could toss out for the bears to play with too.

I saw a video of a guy taking a bear with a pistol out of a ground blind at point blank range. Man would that ever get a guy going!  Maybe I'll bring the .44 and try that........ on second thought, maybe not :D:D

The last two bears I took with a bow, but I was thinking it would be fun to try a muzzleloader this time?

Edited by B-man715

Got plenty of cameras (about a dozen), yep I'm looking forward to doing some fishing with you. You have a muzzleloader? Brian has a nice T/C Pro Hunter in 50cal, he has already killed a bear with it and I'm sure he would gladly let you use it.

Got plenty of cameras (about a dozen), yep I'm looking forward to doing some fishing with you. You have a muzzleloader? Brian has a nice T/C Pro Hunter in 50cal, he has already killed a bear with it and I'm sure he would gladly let you use it.

Yes, I have the same smokepole. Haven't used it near enough and think it would be neat to shoot a bear with.

Oh man I can't wait!!