• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog Daycare/Boarder -- West Metro

DuckMisser

Hello everyone!

My job is starting to require a bit more travel.

I'm wondering if you have any positive recommendations for really really solid West Metro pet sitters/day camps. It would be great to leave my two little guys somewhere fun when I've got to travel for business.

I have an English Cocker and Yellow Lab Pup. So any place where they can run quite a bit, and not be inside the kennel would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Dogpaddog dot Com is in Jordan and has a bus for pick up and delivery if you are in the neighborhood. The dogs are out running all day, weather permitting. Check out the Web site for pics.

Mine go there once a week and come home tired. No kennels inside for boarding either unless a dog is misbehaving or owner requests it.

How far west? It would help if you(and everyone else on this forum)would put your location in your profile. I'm not afraid to, why are you? MN is not a location.

Anyway, my son uses Pampered Pooch in St. Louis Park (that's west metro) and the dog and family love it.