• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

8 hours ago, snagfinder said:

Must just be me since everyone seems to do it but I hate lemon on fish.

I’m not a lemon on fish person either. I’ve done lemon pepper and can tolerate it but if I’m cooking fish on the grill I prefer some garlic and butter. 

8 minutes ago, huntnfish said:

I’m not a lemon on fish person either. I’ve done lemon pepper and can tolerate it but if I’m cooking fish on the grill I prefer some garlic and butter. 

Oh there's plenty of butter on it!!

17 hours ago, Duffman said:

After this trip to Lake Michigan 4 years ago, I think it might be another 4 years yet before I'm hankering for anymore salmon.

20170717_113340.jpg

Aren’t Great Lakes salmon like gas station sushi compared to wild pacific salmon? 😉  

Didn’t you share?  Maybe feed your sled dog on your mushing trips?  😀

40 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Aren’t Great Lakes salmon like gas station sushi compared to wild pacific salmon? 😉  

🤣🤣 thats funny!!!!!! guess i'm no where nrear a salmon commissure to know the difference though!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Our catch the year before was almost all Steelheads, which I prefer over the Kings. And when you go on a yearly trip with a dozen friends, it kind of limits who you can give it away to. The hound eats better than a lot of people, she is a big fan of salmon...........and steak.  :)

put some St. Louis style ribs in the oven yesterday and boned them out last night and got them sitting in a flavorful BBQ sauce for today, sliders, wraps or how ever!!  sides are taters in foil pac.  also added onions, bacon and salt and pepper..  then mac and cheese..  did the one floating around the internet..    just cover the pasta with water and add the cheese packet and butter at the same time..  bring to a boil and them simmer til it's done to your liking, then added milk and some more 4 cheese mexican blend cheese..    I did use half and half cause I had it and really tasted good!!  all set for the next couple days of eating!!!  bring on the new year!!!  😋

5 hours ago, Mike89 said:

Blackstone On-the-Go 22" Scissor-Leg Griddle

I have the small black stone and use it for tailgating, ice house etc it gets a bit tight for cooking space at times 

if your gonna just use at home and can spring for a larger model do it and you won’t regret it.

hibachi at home never gets old on the blackstone, close 2nd is Philly cheesesteaks