• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Just Food and Drink

HA HA!!! Sometimes I make enough for two days.  Don't really know how to make a small meal even if it was just my wife and myself.  We have my wife's mom living with us [ she is 90 years old] and she eats pretty good.  Plus we had a friend over, so still enough for us tomorrow.  Cooking for two is something I just haven't been able to grasp LOL.  good luck.

HA HA!!! Sometimes I make enough for two days.  Don't really know how to make a small meal even if it was just my wife and myself.  We have my wife's mom living with us [ she is 90 years old] and she eats pretty good.  Plus we had a friend over, so still enough for us tomorrow.  Cooking for two is something I just haven't been able to grasp LOL.  good luck.

Me either.  Just my wife and I. 

Channel One won't take half a pot of something from my kitchen.  Even Community Food Response is sort of picky that way. 

How many are there to eat all this stuff?   

Lol, yeah, Rh1 have often wondered that.......grandma must have a good appetite!

OK eyeguy. So you might not be digging the colorful baby food. That's ok ....so came up with this just for you......kind of. A curry apple egg salad served in a popover.....the eggs were poked, but not smoked;)20150901_101222.jpg

20150901_101222.jpg

That's pretty cool Duff. How does that thingy work? Suppose just a box...... but can you set it on coals, need a grate, direct fire too hot, any brand name better?

That's pretty cool Duff. How does that thingy work? Suppose just a box...... but can you set it on coals, need a grate, direct fire too hot, any brand name better?

Reflector oven.  Works off radiated heat from fire.  Angled top and bottom reflect the heat onto the food.

Interesting. .....going to have to look a little more into that. Hotspots and keep turning or just have to play with it and figure out how much heat and how close? How long for a pizza like that ?

Not as cool as that, but we did some asian-texmex fusion over the weekend. Homemade corn tortillas, chili spiced chicken, with a lime juice cilantro little mayo garden picked red cabbage  slaw.

20150907_124700.jpg

Edited by pushbutton

Yep, just set it by the fire. Not recommended for large groups, takes around 1/2 hour.You have to spin it occasionally. It also works for baking corn bread and brownies. We tried something new this morning, cooked a dozen eggs in a muffin pan on the propane grill.......worked great

Huevos rancheros.

IMG_20150912_085544_239.jpg

yeah and that Coke you're drinking with breakfast should be a generic Cola too!!!  Saving money with every single sip.  Great photo, enjoy the night.

Sorry for not being clear.  I like craft beers like Surly or Stone and drink them often. I was just commenting on the overblown graphics that some craft brewers use.  Does it really make the beer better? I wasn't suggesting that folks should be drinking generic beer. 

button, that smells like a Jack/Coke through my screen.  Seems you had enough ice cubes until the "governor" on the Jack spilled a bit and melted the cubes before you got the coke in it?  Envy and jealousy.