• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Just Food and Drink

farm fresh eggs and bacon served on a fresh baguette from the salty tart.  Zing Zang bloody mary with some farmers market beef stick.

59CC85D3-7A54-4083-9BF4-708CEC27A308_zps

Took a little break from unpackin for some dinner.  Rice bowl with ground turkey, avocado, corn, and black beans.  Topped with cherry tomato/onion/cilantro/lime.  Bent Paddle Harness Winter IPA to wash it down.

281ED0F7-F0E8-451B-81D5-B19BCC08D50F_zps

Fish food and drink:  Muddler minnow (gently used) with a blurry Dales (the dales was for me, not the fish).

P5224895-1_zpswa3gtory.jpg

Love anything Korean!!!  Great mix with kimchi!!  I've been making cucumber kimchi which you can eat the same day you make it.  Very simple and awesome.  good luck.

Found a forgotten pack of backstrap last night in the bottom of the freezer last night, it was like Christmas in July :)

Veni and eggs for breakfast this morning...

20150715_094340.thumb.jpg.2e45b80c03853d

Funny you should post cause I was thinking of Kabobs on the menu this week. Just not sure if it will be chicken or pork.

Those kabobs look real tasty... had a few of those at a BBQ with some friends last week (I made this salad for that BBQ)

Pretty simple actually, Just a bit of Kale, Cabbage, Romaine, Cilantro, Bell Peppers, Mangoes, Cashews, and Roasted Chicken Breast.  The dressing is simple too, just a bit of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, lime juice, and a little peanut butter.

Enjoyed this one with a River Pig Pale Ale from the Angry Minnow.  (Sidenote - they are distributing cans of their Rye IPA now... so if you're around hayward keep an eye out!)

Oriental Chicken Salad.JPG

That is a great combination on that salad.  The dressing is tasty as well.  Made up something like that myself.  Peanut butter or peanut sauce goes well in salads.  good luck.

Also made up some peanut sauce this weekend. Put mine on a Thai/Malay satay type cold noodle, chicken and veggie salad.  Slabs, your salad does look great......as well as those kabobs!

Growing some colorful taters this year.....purple, all red, yukons....finally dug some up, and just finished off a bowl full and a beer. Par boiled.... then fried up in evoo, onion, garlic and topped off with grated parm and  fresh rosemary.

20150727_161708.jpg

Forgot to add this one from this spring. Orders of fried brie and haggis with an Innis & Gunn. 5000 years of brewing in this country was delicious. 

20150329_095725.jpg

I whipped up some egg and mustard style 'tato salad, and figured an extra-thick pig chop smothered in some apricot-orange glaze just might hit the spot today. Toss in some creamy slaw, some fresh green-tops.....  drool-smiley.gif

ofx3wp.jpg

Edited by RebelSS