• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Markley

Tucker Passed Away

My dog that I got from this site has passed this morning. I don't remember the name of who I got it from, but if you lived in Maple Grove and GWP named Tucker, he was loved dearly. It's been a sad day and I just want to thank you for a great dog. full-431-55193-brandonfootball2011002.jp

Always hate to see these announcements as it means someone has lost a wing man. All of us who have lost one share your pain and celebrate Tuckers life, by his picture he looks like he was a fine wing man.

Tucker looks like quite the dog! He appeared to be a king, complete with his own fan! Its so tough to lose a dog. They are absolutely a part of the family. He will be missed, but not forgotten!

Sorry for you loss. When we had to make the decision to put down our old boy a few years ago, I told my wife I didn't know if I wanted another dog, because I didn't want to make that decision again. Well needless to say, about 6 months later we had another. I didn't replace our dog, but it sure helped with the healing process. They truly are man's best friend!!

Sorry to hear. Like the other poster commented, dogs are irreplaceable thats what makes them better than cats.

Looks like Tucker was right there in mix of everything, a great friend that never let you down. We all know it's tough,he might be gone but memories last forever. ...sorry for your loss.