• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DH Custom Summer Rod?

Moose

his rods sure seem nice and being a local guy to my area I was excited to possibly buy a few of his rods. Unfortunately I stopped into his shop one day to check it out and pick up some supplies and was treated pretty rude I wont go into details but I cannot in good mind buy any of his rods. FYI it was not even me that was treated rudely.

they look like great rods and I know he puts his passion into them.

I dont own any of them and build almost all my rods for myself, but, that being said DH is a great guy and does really put a part of himself into all of his rods. Im not sure what happened with the way you were treated but everytime I have stopped into the shop, Dusty has welcomed me in and alot of the time I end up hanging around for an hour or more. His summer line is great from what I have seen, I have fished the "feather" for eyes once or twice and its a great rod, very light and sensitive. He seams to have his bass/walleye line dialed in. Stop down on a saturday and check out the shop, let him know what your needing and im sure he can build something that will fit your needs.