• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I pilot problems

I have the I pilot on my 55lb powerdrive. Never had an issue.

Now I have no signal no navigation or anchor mode does not work.

It is a 12 volt system. I replaced both batteries still no signal. I also replaced remote battery still nothing. Batteries are fully charged. All cable lines look good. Tried relearning remote. I get 4 beeps. Still nothing. All other features beside gps work. It worked fine last fall.

Any one else run into this problem

I think I will need to replace the head unit or controller. I hope I am wrong.

I need some solutions, I have a tourney in 2 days.

Thanks Will

Everything works accept gps. The symbols that don't require gps work.

There is no signal strength on the remote. I noticed it on the lake with a clear view of the sky. Now I just have it pulled out in the drive way. Which is the same place I installed it 2 years ago and had good signal strength.

Not sounding like good news for the GPS inside the unit. Could be dead.

One other thing... Since it is on a PD, isn't that the one where there are a bunch of wires to attach to, rather than just plugging in?

Could one of those connections be bad? Or could one of the connections from the old controller board have come loose from where they were plugged to keep them out of the way and done some damage?

Just looked at the installation process, made me glad I had a terrova when I installed my ipilot.