• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hydro Wave

Doufish2

My dad had a fish call like 50 years ago. Supposed to attract the fish by making the sound of some sort of bug in a jar.

Remember the Color C-Lector? Everyone had one in those days too.

In the case of this device, it wouldn't take much contingency money along with a discount to get all the pros on board.

HAHAHA!! I had to browse the internet to see what this was....reminds me of the "Electronic Pest Repellers" that allegedly change the something-or-other in your home electrical circuit, repelling everything. Safe for pets...

Wonder if these come with an additional chip or SD card that can be used to send females into a wild, passionate frenzy...can be used in any bar or at home. crazy

I suppose if your a pro and money is on the line, you can't take the chance that it just might work for the others. I won't be getting one, never had a Color-C-Lector either! I do see they still make those.

If the thing really did work great and they just came swirling around the boat like crazy, I think it would violate my fair chase rules. Wouldn't really be that fun fishing any more if it were that easy.

Here's a link to fish tank demo,

I've also seen a video of a guys depth finder showing fish dug into the bottom of the lake, he turns on the Hydrowave and you can see the lines that were on the bottom tilt up towards the surface, its pretty wierd. The guy said it works awesome when fishing for smallies, they seem to be a lot more qurious then LG mouth.

I guess its suppose to replicate fish feeding on bait fish

My son fished a few times last open water season with a guy that had one and swore they worked impressively. Didn't think much of it until he bought one. He's a young guy with a limited budget so to fork out the money for one I figured there had to be something to it.

I borrowed it to use in my fish house to give a try. I have a camera hooked up to a flat screen so it was interesting to monitor the results. It didn't take long for myself and everyone that angled in my house to be convinced it absolutely works. His buddy who has a spear house is getting one for next year, he also doesn't have any money to burn.

I tend to fish a little fast in the open water season (fish would probably be trying to catch up all day) but will be getting one for the wheel house next year. My son says they work even better in open water but haven't tried one to back that claim.