• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Pack is Back-- WAY BACK!!!

Mudcutter

quote:

You silly cheeseheads. The vikes have blown many many a seasons. But lets focus on this one.

Ah yes, the vikings are once again in first place with a lousy defense. As much as viking fans don't like to look to the past and all the pain and suffering that comes with that, I've seen this formula too many times under the Tice & Green regime. The formula spells L-O-S-E when it comes to playoff time.

You silly queen fans, when you will ever learn?

BF, I am well aware of how bad our defense is and yes that will most likely be the end of us in the playoffs. Are you aware of how bad your offense and defense are? You will not have to worry about a formula for success in the playoffs this year. Here it is in week 5 and you guys are pretty much out of it.

My favorite thing about Packer fans is that they have no idea how lousy their team is.

Get your roll on.

Bottomfeeder, It sounds like you've already given the division to the Vikings. It surprises me that a die hard packer backer would do this after five games... Is it true, do you believe your team is done already? I have to believe you think this since your already talking about the Vikes future post season failure to draw away from there present success in regular season. It's a classic Packer fan response... classless, predictable and simple minded.

Oh and one more thing bottomfeeder and whomever else has made the statement about how bad the Vikings defense is.
We were not the team that gave up 47 points in a game... I believe it is your packers that have the bad defense!

Yeah that came offbad didn't it. Sorry. I just get frustrated by Packers fans who are always right, never admit when they have a bad team and always play the negative card on the Vikes. I've always given credit where credit is due. I guess I was just venting.... once again sorry to be the one slingin' the mud.

Apologies????

What???

Packer fans deserve what they get.
It all boils down to this... The FugdePackers suck this year. So keep cryin Cheeseheads, All the way to the first pick in the NFL Draft next Year. Your GOOF of a franchise will prabably jack that up too, just like they did this years season.

Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....Dante to Randy....

Thats what you will be hearing november 14th.

------------------
GO VIKES!

I never said the Pack didn't have a bad team. It's pretty obvious by now that their defense is horrible, much worse then anybody I think ever expected going into the year. When your D spots the opponent 14 points every game, it also makes your offense look bad as well, as your oponent knows that you will be coming out throwing. Green's fumblitis ain't helping matters either.

At the same token, I'm not ready to just hand the Superbowl to the queens either. There's not too many teams with a worse defense (the Pack probably being one), and I've always been a big believer that when it comes to the playoffs, defense wins games. Looking back (if I'm allowed), when the Pack made their run in '96 & '97, they had the #1 & #2 ranked defense, respectively.

Call me classless, predictable and simple minded if you wish, but those are my opinions.

BF: Yes you can look back... that was funny.
Your going to throw my statement back at me a few times aren't you? I already apologized, I'll play nice. So what will the Packers record be at the end of the year BF and Ottoman? as well as your predictions on the purple?

hey otto_man, Im sure there is a Fishing Wisconsin HSOforum out there where you can feel at home with your packer backers and gripe about the vikes. It must certainly be better than coming here and arguing with a bunch of minnesotans.

are you kidding me? there's nothing better than going toe to toe with a vikings fan!!

the disagreements are so different. one fan has super bowl wins to brag about and the other fan has super bowl loses to cry about!!

i crack myself up sometimes... wink.gif

Wolves will be the same as last year but spree and cassel will be a year older. If Wally isn't hurt for the whole season agian we should be better. I do not think we lost anyone who had many minutes from last year. We still need a big man but with the lakers losing Shaq and Jackson, Kobe will find out whose team it was and the wolves have a pretty good shot at the finals.

So is the Packer golden boy calling it quits or just looking for some publicity other than their current record?

Daunte 4 MVP!!!

Oh otto, you surprise me with the culpepper for MVP endorsement! They have to keep winning for that to happen and it's a long season. You and bottomfeeder have yet to give me your predictions for the Packers and Vikings final record. No interest or just haven't had time?

buzzsaw

i mentioned somewhere that the Pack would be lucky to finish 8-8. you know i hope things turn out better but....

vikings 11-5

just want you all to know the reason i dislike the vikings so much, that guy you had at QB many years ago, Fran Tarkenton.

i remember so well the packers tackling him just like they're tackling today, not worth a **** !!

Fran the man! He was great until he got to the super bowl! Same with Foreman, Eller, Page, Voigt, Sammy White, Yary, Krause... I can go on and on.... I'd be OK with 11-5 this year... The question I have is do the Vikings really play down to their competition, are they not as good as we vikes fans think or are we underestimating how good our competition really is? Or is it all of the above? Last year started so good and then we lost to SD, Oaktown, NY Giants, Chicago & Arizona... We didn't deserve to get to the playoffs as much as it pains me to say it. If we beat the teams we are supposed to beat this year could be different... maybe a home game in the stale dome... I can dream.

I can't wait till Mike Sherman fires Mike Sherman. What a great day that will be. Culpepper still has a little too much Jive for my taste. Thats a hold over from Greens attitude. I hope the Vikes do well though as I would like to see Tice stay on and prosper.