• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Purdue vs. Notre Dame

lots of luck

My Purdue squad has there first big test of the season this weekend. If you're just a football fan should be a great game to watch.

Gopher fans should feel lucky not to have to play the Boliermakers. I think it would be fun to watch though, might be a shootout.

You're right, it would be fun to watch Purdue get shut out by the Goph's!

I like how you set yourself up for that one.

But really, Purdue has a hell of a team this year with a hell of a QB. Notre Dame is kinda overrated though I believe. I would put my $ on the boilermakers. I would like to atch this game if I can.

I don't know about a shutout!! Maybe a 80-100 point combined effort would be possible.

That QB is Kyle Orton, I hope the growing Heismann hype doesn't create a distraction. It was evident last week that Purdue was missing those 9 starters from last year's defense, the Illini put put 30+ points.

Purdue for some reason always shoots themselves in the foot against ND.

Purdue looked like a top 10 team agst the golden domers'. I'am a Gopher at heart, but I didn't know until recently that Purdue is a private school. Way to go B-makers and make Norte DAme look like a high school team. I always like it when N.D get beat and bad and an national tv. By the why, what makes them so special to get their own TV network? Why are they so stubborn to move to a conference from that independant bolonga?
How about NU beating THEE OHIO STATE ,,, way to go wildcats!!!!!!!!

State school!!

We are a big Agricultural School, but mostly known for its Engineering Schools. Lot's of astronauts, ever here of Neil Armstrong?

I was loving that game! Lot's of big plays and QB Kyle Orton looked great again.

Go Big Ten.