• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

REar seat footholds

dfv87

Ok I have a Sportsman 500 that I installed a Kolpin rear seat for the wife and kids to have a solid seat when we trail ride. My wife just informed me she is not as excited about the seat as I hoped because her feet don't have a place to brace against so her back gets sore from taking all the bounces. Is there something I can rig to create foot holds?

Not sure if you can see them very well? But I put on a pair of these for the rear rider. The pegs folded in and out so they weren't in the way when riding single. I think they were from Yamaha if I remember? I sold the wheeler so I can't take more pic's now.

full-27051-54922-img_0535a.jpg

Thx Leech, that is what I am looking for, I found something similar on the goog search but nobody sells them... lots of DIY options also but I do I have the tools/knowledge to do that on my own. I will keep looking. But those worked pretty good?

I should have said the pegs fold up and down. They are in the up position in the picture. I really lucked out and found the seat and pegs with bracket all at the Outlaw grass drags in the fall brand new for more then half off store prices. Everything bolts right on to the Polaris pretty nice. Good luck.