• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

9.9 Mercury Bigfoot tilt and trim issue

LoonASea

I have an 03 merc 9.9 bigfoot kicker and have no problem lowering my motor but some times I have to play with it to raise the motor (I have dual controls for the 2 motors)

There is no tilt and trim control on the kicker like there is on the big motor so when this issue happens I cant run the big motor till I get the kicker up ,,,any ideas where to start to trouble shoot ???

Are there relays for the tilt and trim under the cowl of the motor? You might check/replace them to start. They don't cost much if they are the ones like was in my 115. Really cheap if you get them at the auto parts store. They just plug in.