• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Receiver Down

sunnyj

How many other teams lost Steve Smith, Car., last night. He was my first receiver picked, as I took Culpepper first followed by two running backs(7th pick overall). Now I need receiver help. Which New England receiver after Branch will be their No. 2 guy. Also who will be the No. 2 for Philly. I'm not talking depth charts, I'm looking for who will produce. Other options also welcomed. Come on you experts (Fishing and football) Help a fellow FMer out.

Yep, I lost him too...not a good one to lose. When I saw his leg bend and twist like that I knew something was bad. He was going to have an awesome season this year too...

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

After getting waxed in two different leagues yesterday (in both cases my opponent had Shaun Alexander), I lose my #1 reciever (in one of the leagues, anyway)...adding injury to insult.

I've got Rod Smith as my #3 in that league...maybe Quincy Morgan is still available...ugh.

A guy in our league HAD Charles Rogers & Steve Smith as his starters, Ouch!! How rough is that? He lost both his starting WR's opening weekend.

I would guess Pinkston will be #2 for the Eagles. Who knows he might actually be productive as a, when there is a #1. He wasn't productive as a #2, along with only a #3...

Sunnyj- David Patten gets the ball for the Pats after Branch but you might want to consider someone else depending on who else is available in your leauge. Patten is a gamble, he produces points 2 or 3 times a year in a TD leauge. There were a couple guys last weekend with 100 yard games that may be available: Eddie Kennison, Antonio Brayant, Even K. Cambell for the Vikes, he doesnt get the ball more than a couple times a game but 9 times out of 10 it's a TD or a big pass.

Kellen Winslow might be a good pick too.

[This message has been edited by Farley (edited 09-14-2004).]

When I went to find a replacement, I found a few decent guys still available in my league. Muhammed was still available, as was Terrell (Chi) and Branch (NE). I went with Branch, just 'Bearly' over Terrell.

Get it? "Bearly"? Heh heh.

Sorry.

It gets worse. My starting lineup also features (at least, used to feature) Deuce McAllister and Todd Heap in addition to Steve Smith. And I took Bennett as my third RB, figuring I wouldn't need him until later in the year for bye weeks. Down to Steven Jackson until Bennett comes back...