• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weight loss plans

jbell1981

On 6/2/2017 at 4:12 PM, eyeguy 54 said:

anything in moderation, except dynamite, dont eat dynamite  

Moderation is NOT using sugar, corn syrup, lab made sweetener, etc in 99% of products in a box, bag, can.

Youre being taken advantage of

"Get rid of processed food and exercise, probably the safest and best way to loose weight."

Ding ding ding!  Try eat healthier and exercise 3-5x/week.  Make it part of your lifestyle!  Planning a diet that you will go on, quit, and go back to your old ways will result in (at best) short term weight loss and weight regain.  Change your lifestyle- eat healthier and exercise (did I mention that already).  KISS is definitely right!  

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

"Get rid of processed food and exercise, probably the safest and best way to loose weight."

Ding ding ding!  Try eat healthier and exercise 3-5x/week.  Make it part of your lifestyle!  Planning a diet that you will go on, quit, and go back to your old ways will result in (at best) short term weight loss and weight regain.  Change your lifestyle- eat healthier and exercise (did I mention that already).  KISS is definitely right!  

ya only have so many heartbeats...............not sure why someone would waste then on exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::P

please note................that was said in complete sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!:D

12 hours ago, Bear55 said:

High on sugar? ;)

high on life in general!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: sugar is why i take medications!!!!!!!!!!:cry::(

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

ya only have so many heartbeats...............not sure why someone would waste then on exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::P

please note................that was said in complete sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!:D

high on life in general!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: sugar is why i take medications!!!!!!!!!!:cry::(

Funny. I heard that from a professor in college. He said you only get so many hearbeats so why exercise and run up your heart rate. He said if you want to live linger go home early and take a nap. 

Only so many heartbeats, lol.  Probably some study on hummingbirds or something and now the same rules apply to us and our consistent environment filled with healthy choices that are necessities for survival, just like a hummingbirds....  This was probably published by a group of medical providers that want to make you think it doesnt matter if you're lazy, fat, and dependent on "conditioned answers" to life's health and wellness questions and you will seek their "advice" when becoming ill.

Edited by DrJuice1980