• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is the deal.....

Farley

with Onterrio Smith. No wonder Tice wanted to hold the players in Mankato for one more day untill they shipped out for ATL. Rickey, Quincey, Jamal, and now Onterrio? If you have Bennet in your fantasy leauge, his value just went up.

NFL-Narcotics Flowing Loosley.

Disappointing, to say the least. Now the Vikings no what the Tennessee Vols found out. Sounds like he's not been able to shake this problem. This one will cost him almost 1/4 of his check, I guess.

Very disappointing. I just don't understand why a guy like that, a player in the NFL with the potetial to be a very good back, basically has the world by the b___s, and to just throw it all away like that. I guess the truth of the matter though is that there are probably alot of other guys in the league doing the same thing....he just got caught.

I don't think Onterrio ever had to pay the price before. He leaves Tennesee, he gets welcomed with open arms to another school. Most athletes have been granted special status since they were young. And some take advantage of it.

Recently there was a thread about getting rid of Bennett because Onterrio was so good. Now you know why teams don't trade strong positions. Boom, you're down to one good back again. For draft choices.

And if Onterrio tests positive again....

Used to be you could make "All Prison Teams" out of football players. OJ at running back, Art Schlister at QB, etc. Now you can have your "All Drug" team. Quincy Carter at QB, Ricky Williams at RB, backup Onterrio, Michael Irvin at WR.

The only thing I can add is that this is his job he is threatening! If it were you or me doing drugs, we may very well lose our jobs! I don't get this whole three strike or however many chances they get? They all make a good living and then boom... I mean poof it's all up in smoke (pun intended).

Actually O. Smith didn't get three strikes. Because of the situation in Tennessee he started at the third level.

Still a stupid thing to do. Although he's appealing. I wonder why some with a less than clean background get a fresh start and some don't? Maybe that will work in his favor in the appeal.

Borch

***Huge fantasy increase in Moe Williams***

With bennett hurt williams will get some love and some teams in deep leagues might even pick up mewelde moore.

Ontarrio Spliff keeps messing up his chances with Tice and the Vikes.