• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is the deal.....

Farley

with Onterrio Smith. No wonder Tice wanted to hold the players in Mankato for one more day untill they shipped out for ATL. Rickey, Quincey, Jamal, and now Onterrio? If you have Bennet in your fantasy leauge, his value just went up.

NFL-Narcotics Flowing Loosley.

Disappointing, to say the least. Now the Vikings no what the Tennessee Vols found out. Sounds like he's not been able to shake this problem. This one will cost him almost 1/4 of his check, I guess.

Very disappointing. I just don't understand why a guy like that, a player in the NFL with the potetial to be a very good back, basically has the world by the b___s, and to just throw it all away like that. I guess the truth of the matter though is that there are probably alot of other guys in the league doing the same thing....he just got caught.

I don't think Onterrio ever had to pay the price before. He leaves Tennesee, he gets welcomed with open arms to another school. Most athletes have been granted special status since they were young. And some take advantage of it.

Recently there was a thread about getting rid of Bennett because Onterrio was so good. Now you know why teams don't trade strong positions. Boom, you're down to one good back again. For draft choices.

And if Onterrio tests positive again....

Used to be you could make "All Prison Teams" out of football players. OJ at running back, Art Schlister at QB, etc. Now you can have your "All Drug" team. Quincy Carter at QB, Ricky Williams at RB, backup Onterrio, Michael Irvin at WR.

The only thing I can add is that this is his job he is threatening! If it were you or me doing drugs, we may very well lose our jobs! I don't get this whole three strike or however many chances they get? They all make a good living and then boom... I mean poof it's all up in smoke (pun intended).

Actually O. Smith didn't get three strikes. Because of the situation in Tennessee he started at the third level.

Still a stupid thing to do. Although he's appealing. I wonder why some with a less than clean background get a fresh start and some don't? Maybe that will work in his favor in the appeal.

Borch

***Huge fantasy increase in Moe Williams***

With bennett hurt williams will get some love and some teams in deep leagues might even pick up mewelde moore.

Ontarrio Spliff keeps messing up his chances with Tice and the Vikes.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• could that happen???? yea probably, but unlikely.   i've been chopping or helped or watched cutting spearchucking holes since i've been about 8-10 years old, i'm 65 now, and never remotely seen it happen. ''closest i came was cut a spearhouse hole, plopped the house over it and ended up with a deadhead right smack in the middle of it. the top of the log about 4 ft below the ice!!!!!! 
    • That would be nice til you caught a log frozen in the ice and broke both your arms and your back.
    • Screw your little toy e-augers and chain saws!  😏  😆          
    • the wife and I took a little drive to Arkansas for one more ride. 
    • I get where your coming from Leech. There are some gray areas and loopholes and they know how to work them. These youtube people they want you to be angry, it all plays right into their revenue.   The thing with these youtubers is they unfortunately  have a mass following and they will tell all their fans to show up at the DNR offices, court house, call the office phones etc. And it just drives up their following, youtube views etc. and the result is just more revenue for the youtube channel and people get sucked right in (myself included). Like I said love him or hate him he's generating significant income by doing it and its like a bad car wreck you just cant look away.    In some cases the DNR getting involved the risk outweighs the reward if you get my drift. look at the crowds that came out for him over a misdemeanor jet ski fine in TN. It looks like its straight out of the movie "Time to kill" lol:   More:  
    • Another reply from the DNR Capt.  Sounds like their a bit afraid to dig in and get what the need to prosecute.   Mr. Beeeped-out  😉 I do want to thank you for your time in researching and sending us the information.  The second video in particular involves the CBoyz near Cormorant Village in Becker County.  If you watch many of their videos they are full of violations.  We have met with the County Attorney’s Office and we have been told that unless we can provide a date/time of the actual event they will decline to prosecute.  We have identified many of the players in these videos but only have a date/time of the video release and not the actual date and time.  We have also made contact with them and taken enforcement action in many of their videos.  They are not afraid to film our officers in action.  In addition the first video was a year or two old if I recall.  I will not disagree that when looking at the video there is areas of concern but unless we can observe the damage and be able to testify in court that the wetland was damaged we would likely not be successful in prosecution.  We will continue to monitor their activity and if observed causing damage we will be taking enforcement action.  We appreciate and share your concerns.  If you have any additional information please forward to us.  Capt. Seefeldt   These Jackwads!    
    • Can't stand the guy and don't watch his craap!  I was watching videos on the Sherp vehicle which is pretty cool and these two popped up.  When I saw them mowing over Wild rice beds it [PoorWordUsage]ed me off and got me to send it in to the DNR.  
    • ahh good old whistlindiesel, your just part of the click bait generating even more revenue for him now   love him or hate him he sure knows how to generate some buzz   Also he was already on the Mn DNR $hitlist for this and ticketed see below:      
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.