• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Packers 2004 Season Record?

otto_man

13-3????....Are you on crack?!?!lol

Here's MY prediction and I've broken it down week-to-week
1) @ Carolina...should be a win
2) Chicago...Win
3) @ Indy...Manning will have a field day...Loss
4) NY Giants....Loss
5) Tenn....Loss
6) @ Detroit....Win
7) Dallas....Loss
8) @ Washington.....Win
9) MN....LOSS
10) @ Houston....Win
11) St Loius.....Loss
12) @ Philly...LOSS
13) Detroit....Win
14) Jax...Win
15) @ MN...The Grinch will steal GB's X Mas....LOSS
16) @ Chicago...Win

Final Record.....8-8...and MAYBE a wild card.

I thought I would start a thread for all the Packer fans if they are any out there... smile.gif

I am not much of green and gold fan, but hey, if Favre plays I will watch a game or two.

How will the Pack finish this season? I say 9-7 and if they make the wild card, out in first round.

Nam

Ottoman and Kj---, I can appreciate being optimistic but are you two sniffing glue and chugging Listerene by the gallon? I see 9-7 at best! Ahman is a stud, Favre is either a stud or a dud with his multiple interception prone games! He STILL forces the ball into coverage too much and tosses the ball up for grabs when he's pressured... Don't get me wrong he's been a pretty darn good QB, but in my humble opinion receives WAY too much praise from the slappys known as Summerall and Madden! 4th and 26 my boy! Remember that playoff experience? I do. ( :

buzzsaw

back to the 4 and 26 are ya?

think back, do you remember the vikings "LAST" game and "LAST" play in 03? 4th and how much with the central division crown and the "playoffs" on the line,,,,, bye bye!!!

kind of funny how you queens fans always remember the packers play but forget about yours.

pass the clue i'm running low... wink.gif

I do remember the Cardinals game... horrific! It would have been worse had it been in a playoff game. It still hurt especially because it let you guys in.... I just found it ironic that we lost on that 4th down prayer and it lets you guys in the playoffs and essentially you lose on the same type of play... I found a little pleasure in that... pathetic I'm sure.
Do you still think the Pack will win the division this year? Remember you cut that former #1 draft pick Jamaal Reynolds and you have a hairy holdout in MacKenzie... hmmmmmmm

it will be a battle until the end between the packers and vikings, should be fun.

can't wait for the christmas eve game, should be the one that decides the division.

sucks that it's in a the dome. ;(

Packers somewhere between 8-8 & 10-6.

The Vikes I think will be between 9-7 & 10-6. It's possible they could go 11-5, but I don't think so, tough schedule.

My gut says the Vikes & Pack split, seems like more often than not they do.