• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where will Eddie end up?

sunnyj

So Eddie George wants to be traded. You cant realy blame the guy when lesser backs are being paid more than the Titans offered. Or can you. The money he has made over the years is unreal (for real people) yet he wants more. He is in a comunity where he is loved and has or should have all the money he should ever need. I say stay and retire there, its where you belong. Yet with that said lets hear from all of you fantasy gurus where you think he will end up and will he have any fantasy value.

I think he's washed up. If he lands in the right place he might be serviceable, though. I see him ending up in Tampa, although I've heard Dallas and Philly. I guess he's not old enough to go to Oakland.

Eddie has taken alot of hits in his career. His per carry average has been between 3.0 and 3.4 the last three seasons. He has barely over 1000 yards each season in 16 games. 2000 was his last great season, since then he has been a below average back.

I think Eddie should be glad he is still making a million bucks for next year.

Philly has some cap room and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up there. I don't think he's washed up yet, but I don't think that he can handle the ball as many times as he is has in past seasons. I don't know if he can command the salary he wants though, he didn't resign with the Titans because they want to cut his salary down to 1.5 million, he might be surprised to find that there might not be a team that will pay any more, and might end up with less.