• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Premier Boxing Champions???

Wish I would have heard more about it happening but with Al Michaels at the helm how can you go wrong? Primetime network boxing with a solid card? Heck yeah

Excited for the second main event, I've enjoyed all Thurman fights I've seen.

Thurman/Guerrero fight definitely saved the night! First fight was a complete dud! Molina HAD to have accepted money to take a dive! I'm positive Broner was going to win the fight, but Molina didn't even try! Marv Albert and Sugar Ray Leonard weren't too bad, I think they'll improve as they continue to work together. If I heard correctly, NBC has 20 matches scheduled for this year.

I think 7 are scheduled for NBC. Some more will be on NBC sports. They will also be on CBS and Spike TV. In fact, Spike TV has a card this Friday. I think Molina is a little gun shy since the Matthysse fight. I would love to see Thurman fight Maidana.

NBC put on another good boxing show last night. Both fights were pretty good, and I thought Sugar Ray Leonard and Marv Albert worked together a lot better this time around. I'm normally not a fan of draws, but I really can't complain with that decision for Quillen-Lee. Hope they have an immediate rematch.

PBC does it again! Lastnight's card on ESPN was awesome! Opening fight was awesome! And the Abner Mares/Leo Santa Cruz fight was action packed. I love watching high profile fights NOT take place in Las Vegas. Staples Center was packed with crazy fans, was great to see! PBC has 4 more cards scheduled next week alone! Because of this promotion, I have watched more boxing in the last few months than I have in the previous 5 years combined!