• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MVPs

Who will be the best at each position this year? Not sleepers, but who will post the best numbers as far as FF goes this year?

Here are my picks:

QB DAUNTE CULPEPPER (MIN)-The Vikes are back and between passing and rushing TDs he could post 30+ this year!

RB PRIEST HOLMES (KC)-Every year everyone says "it was a fluke" or "he can't repeat those number". I'm sold!

WR MARVIN HARRISON (Ind)-A great receiver surrounded by talent. With Moss possibly dinged up a bit and Owens in a new offense, he should be number 1.

TE TODD HEAP (Balt)-An improving offense that relies heavily on it's tight end.

K David Akers (Phil)-With Owens and McNabb hooking up and a great RB crew, there should be a ton of FG opportunities.

Def ?????-Who knows. Far too much luck involved in scoring defensive TDs. Let's go with the VIKES!!!!!

QB Duante definitely
RB Holmes or LT
WR Moss..........injury or not he is the best
TE Gonzo But I think Winslow is going to surprise us all
K Wilkins......St. Louis is a Scoring machine
Def Baltimore

------------------
Tight Lines,
JP Z

QB: Payton Manning
RB: Priest Holmes, LT-great player but has no blocking. Watch out for Dillon at NE.
WR: Harrison
TE: Gonzalez
PK: Vanderjact

[This message has been edited by walleyehawk (edited 07-02-2004).]