• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ds5688

Eskimo Quickflip 1

I'm putting together the Eskimo Quickflip 1 and the canvas isn't quite reaching the back of the sled. When I try pulling it the front poles raise up. The sled length is listed as 52 inches, but when I measured it was about 53.5 inches. Does anyone here have the Quickflip 1? What is the length of your sled?

I'm going to contact Eskimo tomorrow. The one set up in the store seemed to have a slightly smaller length sled than mine, and the front pole lied flat on the ground.

I'm putting together the Eskimo Quickflip 1 and the canvas isn't quite reaching the back of the sled. When I try pulling it the front poles raise up. The sled length is listed as 52 inches, but when I measured it was about 53.5 inches. Does anyone here have the Quickflip 1? What is the length of your sled?

The dimensions of my sled are actually 51.75 length and 33.5 width, from the very outside of the sled. But Eskimo claims the dimensions on the box are from measuring on the inside. In that case mine is 29.5 and 48 inches. Either way the dimensions don't match the box.