• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

50 Shades of Grey

Duffman

Save your money, bad on every level. My wife and I went this afternoon out of sheer boredom. There were 4 couples over 55 and 8 ladies,probably all over 60. The movie was a totally boring experience. My wife liked the book, and her high praise of the movie was "LAME." I actually had trouble staying awake through what was supposed to be the steamier scenes. Go see a Disney movie--more interesting and much more of a turn-on.

In all seriousness, this does not surprise me. For a major company like Target to attach branding to it, it almost has to be relatively tame. There will always be the Santorum's/Tipper's of the world who will try gain personal publicity and deem it the next corruption of society ....with out even seeing it.

Lol......Hey Duff, maybe we could hit Running's with Lmit ?

Got a big day tomorrow. Pretty nice little Saturday. Going to Runnings, Fleet Farm...buy some ammo. Maybe Scheels. I don't know, don't know if we'll have enough time.

Just for the record, I don't get dragged anywhere I don't want to go. If you do, hand over you man card now. grin

+1

Also know of another FM'er who went with wife and said it was horrible. I've only been to 4-5 movies in a theater in the last 10-12 years. I tend to save those experiences for things like American Sniper that I saw last Sunday.