• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Videos

Bryan P

Hi Everyone-

I have been making some Minnesota ice fishing videos this winter and putting them on YouTube. Some of you might already be watching them but for those that don't know, you can find them on my channel, the link will be below. So if your bored and can't get out ice fishing till the weekend. Come enjoy some MN fishing action to keep you entertained till then. Lots of great content to enjoy! Thanks! Take care and goodluck fishing!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCThHy8VljJg3tGmuWxSYdbg

Hi Tom! I use a GoPro Hero 3 and I usually shoot in 720p @ 60fps.

Nice work Bryan. I picked up a couple White Hero 3 over Black Friday for summer fishing use mostly. A bit worried about the pixels, but I thought it would be a good starting/learning point, plus 2 for almost the price of one Black. 2 camera angles at once, instead of one mounted in the boat will be nice for editing fishing clips. Hate the built in mic, haven't found a cure for that yet, Patty cracks me up sometimes and would love to get better sound. I can't believe the cheapest/newest model Nikon Cool Pics has a better mic than a 300 buck GoPro frown

Still a newbie but, have scored some great bird close up footage by mounting the camera inches away from the suet feeder and using the remote.

What Hero 3 are you using?

Thanks Tom! That's cool you got 2 GoPros. I also am using the Hero 3 white edition. Yes, the sound does suck but that's because it's in that water proof casing. I made a DIY case and cut a hole in it and I have an external mic attached so people can hear me talking. I bet you got some cool bird footage. You can do some neat things with the GoPro. If you need any help with your cameras, let me know!