• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

i need help

fishin4life90

hi i was wondering if anyone has fished silver lake in new brighton for bass and walleye? and if i can catch them from shore?
or if anyone knows of any good lakes near minneapolis to fish for bass and walleye from shore. also what techniques sre best for walleye and bass from shore.
ant info will be greatly appreciated smile.gif

I don't know the lakes you are referring to personally. If I was going to fish from shore for bass I would try and find some areas where you can see the inside weed lines. Throwing some plastics into the weed lines and working them slowly back to you may work. Also a top water frog in the really thick weedy areas may get you some bites. Make sure if you are throwing a frog that your gear is heavy enough to wrestle the fish from cover.

Walleyes..hmmmmm.. Can be tough from shore. I would think early, early mornings or later in the eves would be better. I personally would look for an area on the lake map where the water drops off pretty decent from shore. I would try to throw some type of crankbait or bobber fish them with a minnow. Good Luck!