• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bluehat28

Minnesota results available on line now!

Thanks Bluehat 501B again this year. May all of last years team members be drawn again.Good Luck DrJ

507C for me. Last year was my first year and I took a nice Tom, I am hooked

for sure, can't wait to hear another one gobble back to my calls.

SWEET!! I'm in for 507B! Can't wait. First year chasing gobblers

Bet it won't be your last wink

In for 501c. That makes 3 years in a row in for me getting drawn. Anyone NOT get drawn? I think they has a site error a few years ago...

508 C for me. Thought I'd never get drawn 2 years in a row, only 2 times I applied in 508, especially lottery with the only lotto season that started on a Saturday. Side note my mom says they just started seeing the Toms in their yard eating birdseed, all winter, were fluffed up last weekend strutting around. PS. Why didn't I apply in 507 if the birds are fairly thick at my dads.....but who knows by late April lol. Hope the wood ticks aren't out quite yet then.

Hopefully someone can answer why the lottery deadline is January 9th ? Meaning why so early ? Took 1 month to get the congratulations ? Why isn't it later like March 1st ? We'd all know by APril 1st ? It would help me pick a zone better. I also don't yet understand the 4 shot or smaller, my 3.5" BBB would likely take 1 out also ? And season start dates ? If it's to spread out hunters then I hope they think about that for rifle deer season. Just some random thinking I guess typing. PS. Saw a group of like 75 birds today, the Toms were fluffed big time, this was at 6:50AM.