• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Superbowl menu!

Well the kids have requested the pickles wrapped in ham/cream cheese. I plan to try the breaded pickles in the oven I saw online earlier and of course chili.

The kids are also requesting something "new" so I will be watching this thread... keep ideas flowing.

Well the kids have requested the pickles wrapped in ham/cream cheese. I plan to try the breaded pickles in the oven I saw online earlier and of course chili.

The kids are also requesting something "new" so I will be watching this thread... keep ideas flowing.

my kids love bacon wrapped cocktail wieners. You don't even need to put them in the smoker if you don't have one. Just wrap and put in oven, I sprinkle some brown sugar on em too.

I will start with the fact that I've been pushing for the Super Bowl to be on a Saturday for years. If you have a party and your friends bring their kids it's too late for a school night. I don't care if that effects the town the game is in for hotel rooms etc. Make it fan friendly for the Billion people who watch at home. Back to the topic:

1. wings

2. ribs

3. got have chips etc with some dip

4. rice crispy bars with chocolate on top

5. ABT's (jalepeno's and some bland pepper for faint of heart)

6. Bacon Burgers

Walleyes, crappie and sunfish for half-time and roasted potatoes from last summer's garden.

Smoked sausage wrapped with bacon with a touch of jalapeno wrapped in.

Homemade guacamole.

Fudge and brownies for those with a sweet tooth.

Craft beers

Kona coffee

Soft drinks

and whatever other guests bring.

Dip for sure.Usually we make a cheese dip similar to the one a few posts up except without the meat.Some bell pepper fried up works too in there.

Also been into a new dip the last few weeks made by taco bell.Sold at walmart.Comes in Chipotle and jalapeño flavors.I was hesitant at first but it's actually a far better cream mixture than dean's and other brands in my own opinion.

And....

Domino's pizza for dinner.