• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
finnbay

Today's Chickadee

my absolute favorite bird on the planet. When I was a kid I was out hunting and I sat down to take a break with the dog by a river. I watched those little buggers near me an noticed they were going into curled up leaves on the brush and grabbing something out of there. I took a second and looked into a curled up leaf and there were little worms in there.

It was one of my first Marlin Perkins moments, God they are awesome. Great photo.

Really fun when they land on you. smile

That is the bomb especially when they eat out of your hand! cool Some winters we have chickadees and some we don't. So far this has been one of the "don't" winters. Grateful to Finnbay for sharing. smile

Beautiful, buttery background. Chickadee has to be one of my favorites, you can't have too many pics of them!

not sure why, but every time I see chickadee's there are nuthatches with them, they must stay together.

black-capped chickadee's that is.

That is the bomb especially when they eat out of your hand! cool Some winters we have chickadees and some we don't. So far this has been one of the "don't" winters. Grateful to Finnbay for sharing. smile

Got them at our house in Rochester. They like black sunflower seeds. I don't quite see how they make it eating them one at a time.