• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Feel Bad for Fans of the "Green Bay Chokers"

Rick

Nope no excuse but to think the packer choke job in the last 3 mins is remotely comparable to a game the vikings were never in is preposterous. Do you understand the definition of choke in reference here? Clearly not just filling up the inter web with your schtick.

If thats the case then whats 59-0 in a game you were favored to win?

LOL... grin

Are you referring to the OSU/Badger game? If so, I would agree. I would also like to fire up a batch of popcorn if you're bringing CFB into the discussion, because there is a lot of Gopher material to go over if that's the case. laugh

grin According to Bigdave the only reason they lost is because of Rodgers injury.

My gawd. If you don't think a healthy Aaron Rodgers would have made all the difference then obviously your objectivity is blinded by your immature hatred of a sports rival.

I mean, you guys do understand how silly and immature it is to have an irrational hatred of an entire sports team, don't you? You do realize that you can love your team without hating their rivals, right? crazy

I mean, you guys do understand how silly and immature it is to have an irrational hatred of an entire sports team, don't you? You do realize that you can love your team without hating their rivals, right? crazy

wait. Roll dam war tide eagle?

I don't think so man.... just no.

grin

wait. Roll dam war tide eagle?

I don't think so man.... just no.

grin

See, perfect example. Just because you happen to be a fan of the second best team in the state of Alabama doesn't mea you have to hate the best team in the state. grin

You mean like the 7 National Championships that we have won including a record 3 straight to Wisconsins Zip?

gringrin

We? How many of those national championships were won in your lifetime?

Yes WE....?

What would that have to do with packer fans telling us Ad nauseam that they have 13 championships?

Enjoy the BSC and the Superbowl Big Dave#BigTenRules

On 1/21/2015 at 11:28 AM, Rick said:

What a humiliating loss.

Looks like the Vikings monkey has been passed to the Packers...in spades no less.

On 1/21/2015 at 1:57 PM, CaptainMusky said:

That will rank up there as one of the most colossal collapses in NFL, heck, Professional Sports history.

0cd977095391ad6513f69f110a89881c.jpg.9ed