• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

I Feel Bad for Fans of the "Green Bay Chokers"

It was impossible for Green bay to lose that game. It was like a .000001% probability.

Somehow Green Bay Choked.

I don't know how but.....WOW!!!

You Packer fans must still be dazed after that one.

I've never seen one go that far wrong that quickly when a game was in hand....The Packers did everything but gift wrap that one..oh wait, they did that too.

OUCH frown

I'm actually quite happy for Vikings' fans. With Rodgers only 31, you'll have another seven or eight years' wait until Rodgers is released to make room for the next HOF quarterback. That's a long time to wait for anything to cheer about or hope for in the playoffs. Glad you had a chance to celebrate...even if "your" team couldn't make it to the show.

I suppose you could call Darren Sharper a number of other things as well. Ouch!

As a Packer fan In Minnesota, its a lot easier to cope with loosing because of all the advice I get from all the experienced Viking fans.

Us Vikings fans owe a round of applause to Purple Floyd!! This could of never happened without him gushing over the Packers the past few weeks and jumping on their bandwagon!!

As a Packer fan In Minnesota, its a lot easier to cope with loosing because of all the advice I get from all the experienced Viking fans.

Yes we are good at it, your welcome.

What a humiliating loss.

Looks like the Vikings monkey has been passed to the Packers...in spades no less.

Poor Green Bay Choker fans!!!

At least us Viking fans KNOW our team will choke crazy But is is fun to see the team to the east take some lumps too.. The sad thing is, the packer fans at work are still so P'd off, they can't talk about it yet, which only adds to the fun smile

I'm weird because even though I'm a Vikes fan I like the Pack and was disappointed they lost Sunday. I think it's because I don't deal with Packer fans very often. Probably liking the team is different than liking the fans.

I wonder if the Packer players n coaches got paid off. How do you fail on so many levels to grab victory when it's dangling in your face?

Us Vikings fans owe a round of applause to Purple Floyd!! This could of never happened without him gushing over the Packers the past few weeks and jumping on their bandwagon!!

Let me guess, you were one of the fans who were convinced Jackson, McNabb and Freeman were going to solve our QB problems aren't you?

The only advice I can offer is you would be better off being silent when considered an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly rather than posting and removing any doubt.

Packer fans can certainly rip the Vikings for their "choking" in games that really count, but they do not measure up to that utter collapse. At no point in any of the major choke jobs that the Vikings had were they 16 pts up with 3 minutes to play.

That will rank up there as one of the most colossal collapses in NFL, heck, Professional Sports history.

I'm a life long Vikes fan, and I've raised both of my kids as fans as well. I look at it as a way to prepare them for all the disappointments that life will hand them! A learning expeirance if you will, but that was a collapse of major proportions on Sunday. I can only feel for you Packers fans!! Actually, on second thought no I don't!! I felt pretty dam good watching them choke!!!! grin

No this is worst ever. Its practically impossible that they lost that game.

That being said the Packers rock.

Its a cruel game my friends..

Just typin...

Ahhhh c'mon you guys: the game has been over for four days. Seattle got some good breaks and was able to capitalize on them. Packers were hit with a couple bad breaks. Aaron Rodgers said it best the other day "We were the better team out there today and lost the game." He is right.

I hope the SEA gang plays better in the S Bowl than they did against the Pack or it is going to be very painful and ugly for us decade long SEA backers.

But it is really disheartening to see a bunch of guys getting picked on and picked at for DAYS (probably weeks) after the game.

Hey! It IS a game. Goofy shaped ball means goofy things happen.

its not a collapse when they can hear your play calling. the packers straight up showed the world the definition of choke. 19-7 with 3 min to play and u lose.

its not a collapse when they can hear your play calling. the packers straight up showed the world the definition of choke. 19-7 with 3 min to play and u lose.
Exactly, to even remotely compare that to the 41-0 Vikes game is beyond preposterous. Like I said before, the Packers had that game won. The Vikings were never in it for obvious reasons (radiogate). The Packers choked and of epic proportions.