• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
deerminator

Mobile Fish House

Has anyone seen this yet on youtube? Not sure if posting the link would constitute as unauthorized? If not, I will post but this ingenuitive old timer in Wisconsin build a fish house on two snowmobile treads with a riding lawnmower inbetween for the drivetrain!

The one I saw is a little more basic. Gotta love this guy's passion and the can crusher he built using a washing machine motor at the end.

The one I saw is a little more basic. Gotta love this guy's passion and the can crusher he built using a washing machine motor at the end.

There it is. Ha, I love the old guy! grin

Looks like he's a little front heavy on the house and plowing, but man I hope I can be like that at 77! wink

you know that is all my dad can afford. He makes the most out of what he has. A true outdoorsman nothing fancie for him cool

you know that is all my dad can afford. He makes the most out of what he has. A true outdoorsman nothing fancie for him cool

So, your Dad lives in Wis, and you live in MN? cool

So that's your dad? Regardless, I think this guy's house is great and would be all I'd build if I was going with that idea. Jus saying it was a little more basic than the others. I admire the old timers who have very old, what we'd call antique, equipment and keep using it. They take good care of their stuff and it lasts. No need for a new auger upgrade every 5 years. The rusty 40 year old one does the job. If everyone was like that, there'd be a lot less junk and no need for such a fast paced, wally world economy and lifestyle in the good old USA.