• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thoughts on this ATV

DirtyFrenchie

I would rate it below Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Polaris, Arctic Cat and Kymco. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad machine. There's just better options out there than a CFMoto.

Read my latest update on my Sportsman 570 HERE.

I have the 570SP that offers dual A-Arms in front, downhill 4 wheel engine braking, and aluminum rims over the standard Sportsman 570. If you're seriously considering a new machine, give the Polaris Sportsman 570 a look. You can get into a 2015 for less than $6000.

I would rate it below Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Polaris, Arctic Cat and Kymco. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad machine. There's just better options out there than a CFMoto.

Read my latest update on my Sportsman 570 HERE.

I have the 570SP that offers dual A-Arms in front, downhill 4 wheel engine braking, and aluminum rims over the standard Sportsman 570. If you're seriously considering a new machine, give the Polaris Sportsman 570 a look. You can get into a 2015 for less than $6000.

Plus+ 1. CFMOTO & Kymco are made in China who make a pretty cheap product that is not very reliable. I would buy a used one of any major brands before I would buy a new one of those two. wink

Kymco is not made in china and they are far from junk. They make engines for BMW among others.

CFmoto on the other hand is not going to be a quad that will be easy to work on. Many don't have serviceable carbs or are hard to find dealers anywhere around.

Kymco is not made in china and they are far from junk. They make engines for BMW among others.

CFmoto on the other hand is not going to be a quad that will be easy to work on. Many don't have serviceable carbs or are hard to find dealers anywhere around.

Yes their main HQ and some Mfg is in Taiwan but some of their factories are in China still! Sorry! wink

KYMCO GROUP

Changzhou Kwang Yang Motor Co., Ltd

Invest Character : Joint Venture

Address :: No.380 Hang Jiang Road, Xin Bei District, Chang Zhou City Jiang Su Prov., China

TEL: 002-86-519-85107711

FAX : 002-86-519-85103541

E-mail : [email protected]

Business activites : Manufacture & sales of motorcycle, scooter, engine and parts.

Factory Building Area : about 27,714

Capacity : 100 thousand unit / year

Changzhou Kwang Hsing Precise Machine Co., Ltd

Invest Character : exclusively ventures

Address : No. 213 Tai Shan North Road, Xin Bei District, Chang Zhou City Jiang Su Prov., China

TEL: 002-86-519-85100510

FAX : 002-86-519-85110520

E-mail : [email protected]

Business activites :

(1) Manufacture and sales of motorcycle & scooter parts

(2) engine oil

(3) Assembly engine?generator and utility engine

Factory Building Area : about 9,834

Capacity : 100 thousand unit / year

Kwang Yang Motor (Jang Su) Sales Co., Ltd.

Address : No.380 Hang Jiang Road, Xin Bei District, Chang Zhou City Jiang Su Prov., China

TEL: 002-86-519-85104837

FAX : 002-86-519-85102167

Changzhou Kawasaki and Kwang Yang Engine Co., Ltd.

Address : No.380 Hang Jiang Road, Xin Bei District, Chang Zhou City Jiang Su Prov., China

TEL: 002-86-519-85107711

FAX : 002-86-519-85103541 7