• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Taconite trail ride?

leech~~

PICTURES! frown

IMG_0947_zpsci8jap15.jpg

IMG_0948_zpskqlnysvf.jpg

Only time for a couple pics.....intersection of the the NSST and Moosewalk in the AM........ and a trainwreck with casualties in the front and regular trainwreck behind. Its hard to tell but the casualties must have been a full 3" high with mushrooms, onions and cheese on top of the hamburger and bratburger. Yummmm grin

Overall a great 170 miles on the trails. The only real bumps were on the short bit of the Yukon we were on, and some of the corners on the Wolftrack trail from Isabella down towards Finland. The rest was sa-weeet smilesmile

Pictures, there we go. I know you both had cell phones on ya! Looks like you got up to the bar pretty well. Not as many people up there Randy as a few weekends ago? Glad you guys had a great time. To bad with those two long tracks you could find some powder swamps to play in like last year! grin

I think there were 4-5 sleds there when we pulled in. We did hear that it was insane busy on Saturday. One guy at the Trestle said one of his party drove up Saturday night to meet them and said it was solid sleds on trailers heading south on I-35 and Hwy 61. I think alot of folks figured the trails would be carp on Sunday, but they were awesome for the most part.

Thinking I'm gonna be washing/waxing the sleds and trailer this week, temps are forecast for mid 40's to 50 the next 9 days for Duluth area. Time to think open water trolling.