• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Late Super Bowl Predictions

fishersofmen

Read again boys; in the discussions this morning you will find the writers are saying the TAPE does disclose that a Patriot started that brawl by throwing a punch to a Seahawks face (dumb as that is) so it was not a sudden unprovoked attack by 'Hawks.

It was not a pretty sight anyway and sloppy way to end a game.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd bet most of us were taught by our parents or a coach how to win and how to lose starting at 4 years old playing Chutes and Ladders. The end of game antics by some of the Seattle players was sad. I don't care if it's football or tennis that behavior reflects what kind of people some of them are and they did it on the biggest stage possible.

That was the shining example of why I don't like the Seahawks.

Read again boys; in the discussions this morning you will find the writers are saying the TAPE does disclose that a Patriot started that brawl by throwing a punch to a Seahawks face (dumb as that is) so it was not a sudden unprovoked attack by 'Hawks.

It was not a pretty sight anyway and sloppy way to end a game.

I don't need a reporter's interpretation. The defense got frustrated, started to shove the pats around and got their butts handed to them there as well as on the scoreboard. It couldn't have happened to a better team.

As much as I dislike the pats the Hawks had me cheering on Brady and co. Loved the humility of Butler. Can you imagine how the interview would have been had Sherman done that? Absolutely love seeing egos like that get beat.