• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New smallmouth bait!

bmc

I was out doing some trolling for lake trout and splake the other day north of Grand Rapids and caught a nice smallie, 18". I was fishing 25 feet down in 50 feet of water. I was using a mini dipsey diver and a cowbell with a shiner minnow behind it. That smallie had me thinking trout, right up until he came up from the depths. I also caught a 2 lb largemouth that day with the same rig/set up in about 30 feet of water. Both were release, got a few nice pics of the smallie.

Brian

LOL,

Still on my digital, my printer crapped the bed the other night, so I'll have to get to Wal-Mart to get 'em printed. Then, being I'm computer illiterate, I'll have to send them to someone to post here for me.
Oh yeah, were you talking about the fish or the lure? grin.gif

Brian