• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Le Homme Dieu / Alex Chain

cbduke

I am on Le Homme Dieu of the alex chain for a week now and brought my triton up here. I was looking to see if anyone would try and give me a little advice on looking for some bass. Where should I start of this lake or the other lakes, depth, cover, and lures. I would really like to hear everyones suggestions, before I head out there blind. Also I am in a tr-175 triton that is white and black, so say hello if you see me on the water.
Thanks

You picked the right body of water for being able to catch alot of fish, size is a little tougher to get but it's getting better every year.

If you just want to go out and wack a bunch of fish throw a Jig worm. I like 7" worms on the jig some throw smaller worms but I think you will put a a few bigger ones in the boat with the 7". As for lakes you can't go wrong with Geneva, Le Homme Duei, or Darling. Carlos I personally haven't got the time to try and figure that one out.

Weed lines in most places stop at 16-17 ft some places they grow out further.

------------------
Alexandria Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598