• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clark County fishing reports by Prairiestorm Outfitters

Hi, My name is Derek Garner of Prairiestorm Outfitters. My Partners and I recently opened a Bait shop in Willow Lake South Dakota Located right on Dry Lake #2 called Backroads Bait and Tackle. we will offer Plowed roads and sleeper shacks and fully guided fishing trips in the Clark county area and of course all your bait and tackle needs. While we spend time on the water we would like to inform you guys on the info and tackle you need to have a successful trip. Our hours in Willow Lake Sd are 6 am to 8 pm.

Dry Lake # 2 has been producing some jumbo perch, nice walleyes and nice pike. the perch and walleye bight has been the best off of the willow lake road county rd 47. This is also the easiest access to the fish. we were fishing in 13 ft of water and jigging rattling spoons for the daytime walleyes and small tungston jigs for the perch tipped with wax worms. anything that glows or rattles has been producing fish. Stop into Backroads Bait and Tackle in Willow Lake for more info on nearby ponds and lakes! full-49004-51906-img_0559.jpg

full-49004-51907-img_0561.jpg

full-49004-51908-img_0517.jpg