• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

off brand panfish plastics?

slick2526

I have been searching out different body types of plastics that arent in most stores. I have to say my favorite in store bought plastic is the black finesse plastic from custom jigs and spins. I have tried every other color finesse plastic from custom jig and spin and the only one that comes close to competing with the black color is dark purple. I do fish a lot of clear lakes also and I believe that would effect your brands and colors but this one seems to out produce them every time hands down in lightly stained lakes.

I have found a few retailers online with some interesting looking plastics. Stuff I havent seen that looks anything like plastics siting on the shelves at stores.I am really interested in the waterbug and mega mud bug by b-y baits. The Tomahawk and the Patriot look interesting from Freedom baitz also.

Im sure my searching will come up with more results but for now these four that I listed look like stuff I havent seen before and interest me. Do you have any favorites that arent available in most stores?

thanks for the added info guys. I just ordered some of the Little Atom plastics. Might have to order some of the J and S now also lol. I hardly ever use live bait when panfishing anymore and I am always looking for new styles of plastics.

I found a couple that were interesting on e bay also.