• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Da bears

BuckSutherland

I am looking for us to lose on Sunday. Havent won in Chicago since 2007. Think Teddy smallhands will have trouble with the ball. Also look for JA to double his season sack total of 1.5 by the end of the game. Outside on grass we just arent good. Throw in cold weather and it gets worse for us.

It depends if Marshall fights that Lions fan and gets the tar kicked out of him or not!!

I worry about their big WR's and TE, then you have Forte sneaking out of the backfield. The part that worries me is when Cutler gets pressured he will just throw the jump ball and our smaller CB's can't jump with their bigs and our LB's will have trouble covering Bennett and Forte. We need to smack Cutler around all day and force him to turn it over.

On the offense side I think Bucks guy Teddy is going to have a nice game, we are about due to connect on the long ball and Rudolph should be able to get open in the middle. We should be able to run the ball nicely and set up some screens on Bucks other guy Jared as he hurries up field and tries to sack our QB like the goat roper he is!! grin

haha Scott my original message was gonna finish with "cause it's the Vikings!" but with this coaching staff and the way they have been playing and coming off the bye I am not saying we will win but I think it will be a very tough game for the bears to win.

Vikes by 10

Yeah, the vikes just don't win in Chicago.

After Chicago got completely embarrassed last week I look for them to destroy us. I see a 17-23 pt win for Chicago.

If Bridgewater can move the ball a little, then there is a slight chance but I don't see it.

Go Vikes!

guess you guys haven't seen the bears play at home this year...the bears suck!!!

Ya want to know who really sucks?? Teddy Bridgewater EFFING sucks!!! Norv Turner sucks!! These two donks are not on the same page and dont belong in the same system. Bridgewater has about 10 throws for 1 first down and about 38 yards. Checkdown Checkdown Checkdown. We cant throw a slant?? How about a shallow cross to the maroon Patterson?? Does he have enough power in the hampster wheel to understand go 5 yards take a hard left and Tolietwater will hit you between the LBs. How about a back shoulder throw and let jennings go get it for $49 million.

The only bright spot of the whole half was the fake punt designed by the homophobic coach. Unfortunately Sendungho got tackled by the grass.