• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House Build!

Rouney725110

What happened to the rear door and front bunks? Or is that just an example?
Are you asking about the bunks and door in my house?

And the siding is Ice Castle siding. If you call them up they can let you know how much of each color they have. We were lucky enough to have them cut it for use too. But we had all of our measurements ready so that we didn't have any scrap. Worked out pretty great!

leech - That crack there we filled with silicon, put tape over it and than squished the jack door into it. The tape makes it so the silicon doesn't stick to the door but it forms to it so its like a gasket. If you look at the picture above that one, you can see what it looks like with the jack cover on it.

redneckwilly - I believe the siding is .030 It is fairly thin, however with the ridges in it, it makes it pretty strong. We didn't punt anything behind it but we did stray foam it, so it'll have a hard backing behind it. When Ice Castle uses it, that is the last thing they put on. They build the inside of the house first and then insulate and then put the siding on. So they really don't have anything behind theirs.

Racer5039 - I know theres a way we could do it with a relay. I haven't looked into it real hard but from what I understand, 30 amp relays are hard to come by and when you do find them, they aren't too cheep. But like I said, I haven't looked into it too much. I've got some time now so I'll probably start researching it a little more.