• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good luck and be safe this hunting season

since last Thursday the western UP received about 76 inches of snow at my camp. I did very little hunting, the initial chore was to just get into camp which took most of the 14th. I tried the night of the 14th to get back to my blind with my sled and tracked gator both which got buried within the first 50 yards. By dark I had a nice fire and wrote off hunting opening morning. On the 15th I fired up the dozer and pulled out the gator and sled, then went the extra 400yds an made me a path right to my blind and spent the rest of the day shoveling roofs. Hunted the 16-18th,saw a bunch of does but that was about it for me.

I talked to tons of guys that stopped by my camp, that wrote the year off. I hear some went a few days before the storm and are still stuck 20 miles deep at their camps. Off to SE Wisconsin to hunt in the rain this weekend.

full-13775-51309-photo1(1).jpg

full-13775-51310-photo2(1).jpg