• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I have never been over there, which is a little surprising having been going to Jessie for 30 years.  I'll send up a Smurf blue smoke signal next time.
    • Use which ever moves the snow you need to move. I have a single stage and a two stage and I use them both depending on the type of snow and the depth. Wind direction also makes a difference. Wifes attitude also does. Sometimes that's the most important.😎
    • Yes I am definitely going Muzzy hunting. I prefer it to Rifle and it is a close second to Bow. I usually save tags and vacation time for it. I just love hunting in the snow! 
    • 6Lb for me on all my walleye rods...
    • I heard a report today of guys pounding slab crappies through the ice near DL. This shallow pond is reported to have 4" of ice.
    • That is how my 1T external HDD is. There is a 12v power supply and a USB connection.
    • Interesting. I have used it in the past and have better results with nutty butter. SOn in law shot doezilla last week and the fat was unbelievable on her. I saved a few nice chunks and will put it out to see what happens. 
    • yep. first cut them off with the meat saw. Then cut again with hack saw. Then a little bit of filing. Takes a while but no mess.well, not much anyway. lol 
    • Wow, I didn't think single stage versus 2 stage snow throwers would become a Ford vs Chevy conversation.  My take is that for the average home owner with a flat, concrete/asphalt, standard three stall garage wide driveway, the single stage should suffice.  I will continue using my 2 stage at the cabin on the driveway and gravel parking/walkways.   Leech has me concerned on the Honda single stage, so now I just need to determine which to buy.
    • I wasn't planning on going due to the project list getting longer but I took my 7 year old out to sit last weekend. We got home and he was telling his mom all about it and how cool it was seeing deer walk by and how he wished there was more time in the season. That was when the wife asked why I wasn't going to go during muzzleloader and that I should go so I can take him out again. I felt like I had to be a good husband and just agree with her. Sometimes it's about compromising with your wife just to keep the peace in the house.