• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Chaws

Ice Show Otter prices in the past

I'm looking to pick up a new Otter XT1200 Lodge for this season. For those of you that picked one up at the ice show, can you let me know what you paid for it? You can shoot me a PM as well if you don't want it public knowledge. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trip from Fargo down there and back or to price match the L&M price at my local Scheels.

Have Scheels price match, no crowds to deal with, no entry fee into the show (assuming there is one), your time is worth money as well.

Took a picture for my buddy because it was such a good deal last year. He went the next day but they were gone. Bummer for him!

Bet the retailers love me having/spreading this! LOL

full-26186-50509-otter1200pricing.jpg

Last year i bought the insulated otter lodge and paid $749. But i also bought the skids, the console and a few other things. That was through thorne bros.

Suggested retail on those things is $100 more this year from what I've been seeing. $950 on the floor at Scheels.