• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Royals

kupman

Anyone else a Royals fan, for this postseason anyways? Really like the way they play; pitching, defense and timely hitting. Also steal a ton of bases.. Maybe the Twins will get there again. We've made the drive to KC about 6 times for ballgames and had fun each time!

Gotta root for a team that's blown for almost 30 years. They are on fire. They had a good stretch of twins level sucking.

I'm a native Missourian and grew up a few hours south of KC. I'm a cards fan though. Never was anti royals, they just sucked so bad you sorta had to give up on them. I'm hoping for a KC vs STL world series. It won't sting too bad if the royals take it LOL. If the cards drop to SF, I'm KC all the way.

Kansas City goes to the World Series and there will be a 20" box fan on the Free Forum that will get real expensive.

The shame of the Royal sticker is no more. If the Royals go to and win the WS, I predict a new species of horse will be found that has a central spiral shaped horn. Box fan, yeah!!

All kidding aside, I too am rooting for the Royals. They must be going nuts down there.

Kansas City goes to the World Series and there will be a 20" box fan on the Free Forum that will get real expensive.

Unfortunately there are numerous reports of counterfeit 20" boxfans being sold on the bay of E and the list of craig.s

So be careful!