• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes vs Kitty's??

FISHINGURU

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor play calling . Poor blocking . Poor performance period.

Poor play calling? What about Norvana? And Dimmer? Worlds greatest coaching tandem... Performance was the same as the Green Bay game when the only difference was they Wouldn't play for Ponder but they would play for Teeeeeddddyyyy! RIIIIIGHHHT! They are who we thought they were...

I am not defending zimmer or turner .. as far as im am concerned Zimmer cant point fingers in any one direction without pointing at himself first . The performance by the O line , dropped passes ,stupid penalties where unexcusable

As far as bridgwater goes he wasnt the issue nor the answer

this offensive line has been TERRIBLE all season. IF i see matt kalil get run around one more time this season i might throw up. And to think we spent the 3RD OVERALL PICK on this guy!!! HES AWEFUL! The offensive line has been the biggest problem all season long and its not even close.

Teddy made a horrible decision on that first interception. Other then that he had zero time to do anything

this offensive line has been TERRIBLE all season. IF i see matt kalil get run around one more time this season i might throw up. And to think we spent the 3RD OVERALL PICK on this guy!!! HES AWEFUL! The offensive line has been the biggest problem all season long and its not even close.

Teddy made a horrible decision on that first interception. Other then that he had zero time to do anything

I do find it interesting that when Ponder looks like dump(which he is) that it is all on him but when Teddy looks like dump all of the sudden the line is terrible.\\

Against a banged up team, the queens still didn't look to good. The good news is after week 6 you are most likely the favorite to get the first round draft pick

full-13775-49986-itsover.jpg

Maybe they can draft another once in a decade LT to shore up the OL like they did a few years back.

They (the announcers) made mistakes every play. Don Zimmer was on the sideline. Jim Caldwell was so happy to have Norv Turner on his sideline. Golden Tate was playing great for the Vikings. Sam Martin was punting for both the Lions and the Vikings. Sherrif Floyd changed his first name. Joqiue Bell continued from where he left off last week (he didn't play last week). Antonio Rowbison (Brian Robison) put some pressure on Stafford.

Just to name a few lol

OK real vikings fans let's take a deep breath here. The lions are not the lions of old. They actually have a very good defense. #1 rated in fact if you care about specifics. Our o line is terrible. But they were made worse by one of the best d lines in football.

Fusco out for the year hurts. Blocking backs are not our strong suit but I am really disappointed in preparation considering 10 days rest.

Teddy will be just fine against most other teams. There wasn't enough time for receivers to get down field or open. McKinnon could be a fun guy to watch for years to come.

I was counting on this to be a win to get us to 3-3. Clearly the lions are better than I thought. It should ease a bit for a couple weeks hopefully we can get a few W's to build confidence.

I do find it interesting that when Ponder looks like dump(which he is) that it is all on him but when Teddy looks like dump all of the sudden the line is terrible.\\

You noticed that too? The O-line wasn't bad last week, they just quit playing for Ponder, remember? LOL laugh

Ponder has looked terrible his whole career, no matter how good or bad the o line plays

Not true.He played very good during the first half of his second year. Pretty much right up to the time he met his wife. He looked great against the Packers, led the team to victory against the niners and even had a week or so where the media was talking possible MVP before the estrus got to him. That was also the same year AP ran for 2k but had a slow start that can not be used to explain how good Ponder looked early.

For whatever reason after he met Sam he lost his focus and his career has been in the toilet since and he no longer belongs in the league, but he did have a stretch where he did actually look good.