• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How many points?

Points? Score? Who cares he's a shooter!

Tough call cause he's got so much junk, and I'm sure some are scorable, some maybe not. Counted 20 the first time, 16 the next lol.

Mid 170's - mid 180's is my guess. Hope you tag him so we can find out

It would be easier to count the points if you told us where this deer was. GPS coordinates would be best. Kidding. wink

I counted 17 but it's hard to tell if there are some smaller stickers on the right base. Great looking deer for sure.

It would be easier to count the points if you told us where this deer was. GPS coordinates would be best. Kidding. wink

I counted 17 but it's hard to tell if there are some smaller stickers on the right base. Great looking deer for sure.

I can tell you he's somewhere south of Bemidji and north of Mankato. smile We had pictures of a 12 point with a drop tine on his right beam last year and from the shape of the mainframe it looks to be the same buck with a lot more this year. Never saw him during the firearm season but he showed up on camera during muzzleloader so we felt good he made it through the season. He's leading a charmed life under the cover of night, we'll probably have to step on him during a drive to see him.

I'd guess in the 150's. I shot a 171 gross a couple years back that had G'2 measuring 11" I had quite a bit of deduct so he netted 151. Nice wide but not super tall. Either way a very nice animal good luck crossing paths with him.

Well, it was a bittersweet day today. The big guy hit the ground this morning....for the neighbors. I got the confirmation picture this afternoon. I'm stopping over tomorrow to see it for myself, I'll be able to share details like number of points and inside spread tomorrow night. I'll get some pics to share but they will not be in the field. I do have a field pic to share, but don't want to share the identity of the lucky hunter. If someone with better skill than me could scramble the hunter or omit him from the pic, I could send you the pic to share. Thanks.