• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bye Bye Gardy Hello........

toughguy

Hate to see him go, as I was a big Gardy fan, but they kind of needed a change. I think he could find work somewhere else, but not so sure he wants that. I actually talked to him at the golf course today, and it sounded like he was fine with taking some side work within the organization and working on his golf game some more.

Do have to say, he is one of the nicest guys around. Every time he plays golf, he acknowledges everyone that just looks at him, and is very open to talking about the Twins.

All coaches were told they can look for other jobs but still can coach if the new manager wants them. Ryan did not want to hold them back if the new manager didn't take them on his staff.

Ozzie would be good. Just need someone out of the Twins organz. for awhile.

Marlins signed Redmond to a new contract last week I think? Might of been cause they new something was going to happen here and didn't want to lose him. I would of took him even though he was an ex-Twin.

They would crucify him there. Can you imagine turning miggy and the rest into singles hitters going the other way and their pitching staff with super power arms and cy young winners pitchin to contact. doekay!

Thats just silly as you hopefully know.

Usually when you win the division as Detroit has 3 years in row they dont fire you.

Now if you lose 90 games 4 years in a row they fire you....unless you are Tom Kelly then they let retire and hand over the reins to a manager that can turn it around. grin

Kind of funny on star tribune site and twins fb page all the people predicting how short of time gardy would be out of a job if he was fired. Lots of 5 minutes, one day, one week, etc comments. Not quite the demand the new cubbies mgr got.

I'd venture to guess Ron might be able to work a seasonal job starting Friday at a mall given if he's interested though.