• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN good bucks

Hoyt4

Mn starting off great this year so far. Here are a few from opening weekend. nodine, MN (winona county) shot on Sept 14, 2014

Talked to some scorers that heard this one goes 234 " just the word in the hunting world .

photo14_zps5279b69d.jpg

photo24_zps6efd96fd.jpg

houston county, MN opening weekend

photo33_zpsc80113b4.jpg

Looks like it has four on the right looking at the deer or the deers left beam. Would be G3 on that side point about 1.5 inches or so. Then looks like the velvet is covering the browtine on the left side looking at the deer.

Might stay kinda quiet in here - it's hard to compete with those ridiculous deer in the first post! I'm heading down to SE MN next week in search of a big fat doe - I'll post a pic of her here if I get one. smile