• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-inΒ or Sign-UpΒ .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.Β πŸ˜€

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoyt4

MN good bucks

Mn starting off great this year so far. Here are a few from opening weekend. nodine, MN (winona county) shot on Sept 14, 2014

Talked to some scorers that heard this one goes 234 " just the word in the hunting world .

photo14_zps5279b69d.jpg

photo24_zps6efd96fd.jpg

houston county, MN opening weekend

photo33_zpsc80113b4.jpg

sucks that it was a hunting party of 4 and the other guy got to take the picture!! grin just kidding as I have no clue! Nice brutes!!!

Looks like it has four on the right looking at the deer or the deers left beam. Would be G3 on that side point about 1.5 inches or so. Then looks like the velvet is covering the browtine on the left side looking at the deer.

Definitely some big bucks in Houston county I've seen quit a few over the years. I've also got one on the wall. 24 1/2" wide 14 pt.

I think part of the reason they get so big you have to be half mountain goat to run those hills.

Might stay kinda quiet in here - it's hard to compete with those ridiculous deer in the first post! I'm heading down to SE MN next week in search of a big fat doe - I'll post a pic of her here if I get one. smile