• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Bass of the Year!!

sami0115

not big but it still counts.. Largemouth 13" ... Pool 6 ... warm backwaters (57 degrees) blue/silver Terminator Spinnerbait... anybody else have any luck yet??

------------------
YIPPPPEEEEEEEE

An 18" LMB out of Black Oak in Woodhaven just south of Dixon ILL 3 weeks ago on a Green withyellow belly Bagley's model of a shad rap type minnow bait. Tomorrow I get the picture-hope its a good one.
Gene

I was crappie fishing on tonka yesterday in about a foot of water and I caught about 30 crappies till I finally got my limit of 10 nice ones ,but I also hooked 2 very nice bass one was about 4 pounds but about 20 minutes later I musta hooked MAMA! She was 21& 1/2 inches and weighed 5 pounds 9 ounces .I got pics of both fish but I haven't figured out how to post them on this sight yet.I would like to know how to post if someone who moniters this site could let me know that would be grand! I caught her on 4# test line and an ultra light reel what a fight.I thought she was gonna break the rod she ran so hard and fast at first I thought I had a Norten on!! My buddy netted her right at the boat and the hook flew out of her mouth! got real lucky
Tight lines all
Basswacker

Yup, went out this evening. Caught me a few more bass...Nothing to brag about, its still fun to catch them. Then i got into those slab crappies. Managed to catch 6 13" and a dozen 11" ers today. All on a whistler jig with a plastic worm on it. Not too bad on a VERY cold day on the lake!